[LLVMdev] JFYI: svn 1.0.1 released

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Mar 17 09:46:00 PST 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, [koi8-r] "Valery A.Khamenya[koi8-r] "  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here:
>   http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2003-October/000523.html
> Chris wrote:
>
> Chris> We certainly acknowledge that CVS has severe
> Chris> deficiencies, but in the near future we'll probably stay with it.
> Chris> Perhaps after SVN 1.0 comes out... :)
>
> so, now it is:
>   http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectNewsList

Yup, I saw that.  :)  We don't really have any immediate plans to switch
over to svn in the near future (too many other interesting things to work
on), though if someone wanted to set up a CVS->svn gateway that might be
an interesting start :)

> P.S. any March LLVM news?

Yes, definitely.  Stay tuned, we'll let you know by the end of the week :)

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/