[LLVMdev] Compile Warnings?

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sun Mar 7 19:04:01 PST 2004

I've just updated from CVS and am now getting some warnings while
building LLVM:

Linking z bytecode library
WARNING: Type conflict between types named 'struct.z_stream_s'.
    Src=' %struct.z_stream_s'.
   Dest=' %struct.z_stream_s'
WARNING: Type conflict between types named 'struct.internal_state'.
    Src=' %struct.internal_state'.
   Dest=' %struct.internal_state'
WARNING: Type conflict between types named 'struct.z_stream_s'.
    Src=' %struct.z_stream_s'.
   Dest=' %struct.z_stream_s'
WARNING: Type conflict between types named 'struct.internal_state'.
    Src=' %struct.internal_state'.
   Dest=' %struct.internal_state'

Are these okay?  I remember Chris saying that "any warning during
compilation was not acceptable" a while back.  Just wanted to check with
you guys before I ignore these warnings.

Reid.