[LLVMdev] Using -noexternals option of NightlyTest.pl

Vladimir Merzliakov wanderer at rsu.ru
Fri Jun 25 07:35:02 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Lattner" <sabre at nondot.org>
To: <llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [LLVMdev] Using -noexternals option of NightlyTest.pl

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Vladimir Merzliakov wrote:
>
> > Result night tester run at FreeBSD 5.1 accessable by URL
> > http://npt.cc.rsu.ru/testresults-X86-FreeBSD/index.html
> > I can't guaranty run it per day base, sorry.
>
> Okay, sounds great.  I added it to the page with a note to that effect:
>
> http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/
>
> Thanks a lot for volenteering to run it.  Also, if you notice any big
> regressions or anything that don't show up on the, say, Linux/X86 tester,
> please let us know.
Ok. Will compare current result to search another portability problems.

Also i found that generated
http://npt.cc.rsu.ru/testresults-X86-FreeBSD/index.html page have
links: "Test Results" and "LLVM Page"-> http://npt.cc.rsu.ru/

I think this links must be hardcoded URLs in NightlyTest.pl and point to
appropriate LLVM prject web site pages.

Vladimir