[LLVMdev] llvm test results for FreeBSD platform

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Jun 21 07:35:01 PDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Vladimir Merzliakov wrote:

> Is it ok sending this results for FreeBSD5.1 at daily/weekly based to this
> mail list?

A better list for it would be the llvmbugs list for now.

I beginning to think that we need a new test results mailing list.  We
have 3 instances of the nightly tester going now (x86/linux, sparc, ppc)
and may have more in the future.  The nightly tester spits out
notification of changes (new test failures, etc) that get sent to whoever
"owns" the tester.  It would be good of having a way of keeping track of
these reports.

I don't really like the idea of adding yet another mailing list,
especially because few people will probably subscribe to it, but I also
don't want to spam any of the other lists too badly.

What do others think?

BTW, if you are interested in running the nightly tester on your freebsd
box, let me know and I can help you get it set up.

> Now results.
> Big improvement in llvm tests results from last test result sended.

Great!  That's what we want to see.  :)

> New regressions:
>   Regression.Assembler.ConstantExprFold         : FAIL    , expected PASS
>   Regression.CodeGen.Generic.2004-04-09-SameValueCoalescing: FAIL    ,
> expected PASS
>   Regression.Transforms.PRE.basictest           : FAIL    , expected PASS
>   Regression.Transforms.TailCallElim.tail_call_with_branch: FAIL    ,
> expected PASS

These should all be xfails right now, so this is ok.

>      920        tests total
>      856 ( 93%) tests as expected
>        6 (  1%) tests unexpected FAIL
>       58 (  6%) tests unexpected PASS

The 58 XPASSes are strange.  It looks like qmtest isn't expecting you to
have a working code generator, but you do.  qmtest probably needs to be
updated somehow to reflect this...

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/