[LLVMdev] ANNOUNCEMENT: LLVM IRC Channel

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sun Jun 20 17:54:01 PDT 2004

Developers,

Chris and I have decided to hang out on an IRC channel in case we're
needed for help or you just want to chat about LLVM. Please join us with
your IRC client with the following commands:

/server irc.oftc.net
/join #llvm

We'll try to keep this channel open 24x7 although we won't always be at
the computer or reading the channel (hey, coding's more important!).

Hope to see you online.

Misha/John/Brian/Vikram: It would be good if you could keep an IRC
window open to this as well so we have more people manning it. Thx.

Reid.