[LLVMdev] Small dyn_cast embellishment

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Jun 17 12:32:01 PDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> This allows to type the type name only once, not twice. I'm not sure if this
> good idea yet, but though I'd just throw it in, in case anybody will be
> interested.

That is definitely interesting and would reduce some clutter.  I need to
think about this a bit.  I don't really like the name dyn_caster, maybe
dyn_casted?  I'm not sure.  :)  The nice thing about the dyn_cast way of
doing things is that it IS an idiom that people are used to.

Hrm,

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/