[LLVMdev] Testing backend

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Jun 9 07:20:01 PDT 2004

I've finally managed to bring my backend to a minimally working form. I can
compile three small examples with arithmetic operations, branches and phi
operations. However, there surely is a lot of omissions and bugs.

How do I test a backend. For obvious reasons, I'd prefer a number of really
small tests, to make debugging easier. I see some number of such small tests
in  "test/Feature" directory, but there's no Makefile, so I don't know how
they are run, and most of the tests don't even have "main" function, so I
don't know if they are supposed to be run. Any suggestions?

- Volodya