[LLVMdev] UnitTests/2003-05-31-CastToBool.c

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Wed Jul 7 07:19:01 PDT 2004

Volodya,

This program is in error. Either the format specifier needs to be %lld
or the argument value X needs to be casted to type long.  This will
compile fine but it probably won't work at runtime because printf is
expecting a long, not a long long. I think your backend producing "wrong
results" is actually correct :)

Most modern C/C++ compilers will detect this for you at compile time.
What compiler are you using?

Reid.