[LLVMdev] Re: Bytecode Format

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 21 10:29:02 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 08:25:23AM -0800, Robert Mykland wrote:
> I'm the guy who is working on the LLVM bytecode documentation. The
> document I have at present just supports the bytecodes my code
> generator processes, though, which is far from all of them. As I get
> farther along with my code generator I expect I'll get to the point
> where everything kind of fits together for me and I can finish it up.
> In the meantime, people are welcome to what I have so far.

If you wish, we can add it as a work-in-progress now so that others can
at least have a starting point with the bytecode reader, and you can
send us patches as you go along, and we'll update them in CVS and on the
web.

If you want to take that route, just open a Bugzilla report for this,
attach patches to it as you go, and watch them automagically get
committed.

Thank you!

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu