[LLVMdev] System Downtime

John T. Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 5 17:15:01 PST 2004

Dear LLVM'ers,

The LLVM web site (and possibly LLVM email) will be offline roughly at 8:00 am
tomorrow morning (Tuesday, January 6).  At that time, our machines will be
moved to their new home at Siebel Center.

We are hoping to have services restored by tomorrow night, but it may be as
late as Wednesday before everything is back on-line.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

John T. Criswell

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *