[LLVMdev] ObjectFiles.html

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Feb 27 00:53:01 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 22:30, Chris Lattner wrote:
> No kidding.  We were just talking about how it would be nice to have some
> sort of automatic library dependency manager (perhaps hacked together with
> nm), but came to the conclusion that it would be more trouble than it's
> worth.

Perhaps, but its a good idea and would eliminate the need to manually
update the document.  I could probably hack something together with perl
+ nm pretty quickly. Wouldn't be fast, wouldn't be pretty but at least
it would figure out the maze of dependencies. It could even output in
html to be included in the document. I'll see what I can hack together.
Don't hold your breath though, I'm in the middle of moving to WA state
on Monday!

Reid.