[LLVMdev] getDirectoryContents and renameFile needs to be implemented in Win32/Path.cpp

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Thu Dec 30 20:46:20 PST 2004

Indeed they weren't.  It's up to date now.

And now that I've done that I can't help but notice that Path.cpp is
getting very Unix-centric in its interfaces, what with file permission
bits and stuff.  This is going to cause problems if and when LLVM is
ported to other operating systems, though I have to admit it's getting
difficult to name viable operating systems it could get ported to that
isn't some flavor of Unix.  But there are a few left...