[LLVMdev] Re: Starting with LLVM-GCC on Cygwin

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 28 22:55:18 PST 2004

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 10:52:28PM -0800, Reid Spencer wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 22:42, Misha Brukman wrote:
>
> > This would be the right one, so maybe if we ask Reid nicely, he'll
> > do it (as he maintains the Cygwin nightly tester).
>
> I haven't used Net News since its signal-to-noise ratio dropped below
> my tolerance level (circa 1995). However, if you'd like to tell me how
> to make the post, I'd be happy to.

Reid, you are already posting to gmane! ;)

Seriously, someone signed up the gmane newsbot on llvmdev, so now gmane
mirrors LLVM mailing lists, see for example:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel

All along I thought it was you who signed up gmane to llvm-dev, but now
I'm wondering as to who it was, not that I mind, really.

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu