[LLVMdev] Re: Starting with LLVM-GCC on Cygwin

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 28 22:42:46 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 08:37:46AM +0200, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> But it seems that there are no asterisks at
> * http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/
> * http://llvm.x10sys.com/testresults/Cygwin/

That's because there was a build error (see the big red notice).
Check out http://llvm.x10sys.com/testresults/Cygwin/2004-12-27.html

> By the way, is it possible to send a relevant announce to
> * gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.announce

That's the announcement list for higher-level things like releases and
status reports, so it's not the right forum.

> * gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel

This would be the right one, so maybe if we ask Reid nicely, he'll do it
(as he maintains the Cygwin nightly tester).

BTW, gmane.* are just copies of LLVM mailing list archives, so if you're
signed up for llvm-dev, you don't need gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel .

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu