[LLVMdev] VC++: Cannot open include file:'windows.h':No suchfileor directory

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 02:19:01 PST 2004

I agree completely with you, Jeff.

However, I think it somehow would be nice, if you guys could tell comming
users that the win32 solution is geared toward VC++ 7.1 (and hence use of
other tools are at their own risk).

And, I think it also would be really cool, if you guys come up with a
solution how to handle multiple VC++ x solutions/projects from the same
source, possibly ranging from VC 6.0 to future releases.

Another future solution could be that the VC++ x tools get incorparted into
the makefile structure, as previously discussed. It appeared to me that the
mingw or gunwin32 environment mixed with the VC++ x tools could be a
solution.

Henrik.