[LLVMdev]Undefinedreferenceto`llvm::sys::CopyFile(llvm::sys::Pathconst&, llvm::sys::P

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Dec 24 09:30:29 PST 2004

I'll see what I can do. However, I have to balance your need for "big
bang" change with Chris' fervor for incremental changes. Making a huge
change makes his review task harder. There are only seven files to merge
so at most seven change sets. I'll probably get these done early next
week. Sorry for the hassle, but I want to get lib/System simple,
complete and working so I can forget about it and move on. I'll be done
with this by the new year.

Reid.