[LLVMdev] README: Build Environment Changes

Vladimir Merzliakov wanderer at rsu.ru
Fri Dec 24 05:21:35 PST 2004

>I successfully build CFE frontend at FreeBSD 5.3.
>
> Next nighttest run show more detail information :)

After last 2 nighttest runs i see stable failure result:

llvm[2]: Compiling dummylib.c for Debug build (bytecode)
llvm-g++: installation problem, cannot exec `gccas': No such file or
directory
gmake[3]: ***
[/usr/home/wanderer/pkg/build/llvm/night/build/llvm/runtime/GCCLibraries/crtend/Debug/Exception.bc]
Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/wanderer/pkg/build/llvm/night/build/llvm/runtime/GCCLibraries/crtend'
gmake[2]: *** [crtend/.makeall] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/wanderer/pkg/build/llvm/night/build/llvm/runtime/GCCLibraries'
gmake[1]: *** [GCCLibraries/.makeall] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

At this moment i doesn't have installed LLVM at tester machine (only
installed CFE)
and then doesn't have in path gccas.

But at monent build llvm/runtime/GCCLibraries we are have builded LLVM tools
(including gccas) in my case
in build/llvm/Debug/bin.

Vladimir