[LLVMdev]Undefinedreferenceto`llvm::sys::CopyFile(llvm::sys::Pathconst&, llvm::sys::P

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 03:47:03 PST 2004

Hi Reid,

Looking closer at the build process, I find that Path.cpp doesn't get
compiled, even if it is a newer version than its *.o file. That's probaly
the reason the error still exists.

I've zipped and attached the trace after the point the new Path.cpp was
updated by cvs. It clearly shows that it newer gets compiled and now shows
that it is the dependencies in the makefile that is out of sync.

I'll try to remove the .o file and see what happens.

Yes, this time Path.cpp got compiled.

All this tells me that we don't have correct dependencies in place.

Merry Christmas
Henrik.