[LLVMdev] llvm-test failures on FreeBSD

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Dec 21 10:49:21 PST 2004

From the CFEBuildInstrs.html document:

Fix 2: If you are building the C++ front-end on a CPU we haven't tried
yet, you will probably have to edit the appropriate version of
atomicity.h under src/libstdc++-v3/config/cpu/name-of-cpu/atomicity.h
and apply a patch so that it does not use inline assembly.

Not sure if that's related or not.

Could you provide the bytecode file you're linking, the gccld command
line, and etc. so I can replicate this? It sounds like a bug.

Thanks,

Reid.