[LLVMdev] Building llvm and cfrontend under cygwin

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Dec 6 16:08:29 PST 2004

Well, somehow the crtend.bc is getting corrupted. Here's some things to
check:

1. Make sure your path now includes <builddir>/Debug/bin instead of
    <builddir>/tools/Debug. This changed a little while back.
2. Make sure you aren't trying to link in some old/crufty crtend.bc
    file. Try doing "make uninstall ; make clean" in your crtend
    directory if you think this might be the case.

If those don't clear the problem, please tell me what version of LLVM
you're trying to compile (looks like 1.3) and send the output of:
  cd runtime ; make VERBOSE=1"

Thanks,

Reid.