[LLVMdev] Type uint64_t required but not found

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Aug 31 13:16:34 PDT 2004

Well, if it doesn't break anything else, I'd fix the header file. The
standard type name is supposed to uint64_t not u_int64_t. I would just
change the header file to define both of them, something like:

typedef u_int64_t uint64_t;

You could do that in /usr/include/types.h, or we could add it to a
header file in llvm/include/Config, ifdef'd for Interix.

Reid.