[LLVMdev] FreeBSD Support In lib/System

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Aug 31 11:12:49 PDT 2004

Jeff/Vladimir:

As with Interix, I've recently added support for FreeBSD into
lib/System. Currently, the implementation of FreeBSD just uses the
"generic Unix" implementation which probably should work on FreeBSD. If
not, I would appreciate it if you could make patches in the FreeBSD
directory. If you do, don't forget that you need to remove anything that
doesn't work in the lib/System/Unix directory and re-implement it on all
platforms.

Hopefully this will help you get better FreeBSD support out of LLVM.

Thanks

Reid.