[LLVMdev] API on JIT, code snippets

Valery A.Khamenya khamenya at mail.ru
Wed Aug 11 16:18:45 PDT 2004

Reid,

> Your JIT sample program has been added to projects/HowToUseJIT.

oh, thanks, I am happy :)

> I have defaulted the license to the standard UIUC license. Let me know if
> that's not okay and I'll fix it.

(you think it is time to bargain about royalties and I gonna be
as rich as Bill G.? :P )

Reid, of course it is OK, thank you for keeping things
accurate and as appropriate. (No jokes)

> If you continue to work on this (providing a command line option to use either
> interpreter or JIT would be nice), please provide patches against these files
> and I'll commit them for you.
> [...]
> Thanks again for contributing this!

I will be happy to contribute some other snippets,
thank you too, Reid.

best regards, I'll be back :)
--
Valery