[LLVMdev] Compiler Driver Decisions

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:10:53 PDT 2004

Hi LLVM'ers

If I may chime in to your discussion about naming the compiler-driver.

As a newcomer (and novice) about LLVM, but as user, I think users best
understand llvmcd (or llvm-driver) in conjunction with the runtime
environment llvmee (or llvm-run).

If I had to choose, and personnally I don't like those cryptic acronyms or
other short hand forms, I'll pick up the names llvm-driver and llvm-run.

/Henrik