[LLVMdev] Re: [Opencxx-users] LLVM and OpenC++

Yann Dirson ydirson at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 10 11:26:01 PDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 03:35:36AM +0400, "Valery A.Khamenya"  wrote:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> > Hard to say. What is "second breath"? Are you proposing a solution that
> > integrates OpenC++ with LLVM? Please elaborate.
>
> let's separate "what" and "how".
>
> I do not speak abot "how" right now, because it is rather
> a second step (if any).
>
> I do believe that reflections without interpreter or JITing
> can't be any powerfull. When it is clear, we could speak
> about "how".
>
> It's a pity, but OpenC++ guys are not replying...

Hm, maybe you did not notice, Grzegorz is currently the main developer of
OpenC++ :)

If you don't give more details about what you're thinking about, as
Grzegorz has asked already, you're unlinkely to get any feedback, as you're
probably still the only one knowing the details...

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson at altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
Debian-related: <dirson at debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: