[LLVMdev] Changes in test suite

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:11:03 PDT 2003

Dear LLVM'ers,

	Today I moved some items around in the test suite.  Specifically, I
moved some regression tests into llvm/test/Programs/SingleSource/Regression.

	For those of you updating from CVS, you will need to re-run the
configure script in order to populate your object tree with the new
Makefiles that run these tests.

	We had a few glitches with this earlier today, but hopefully we've got
everything fixed.

	Please let us know if you encounter problems building or testing LLVM.

	Thanks.

Regards,

John T. Criswell

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *