[LLVMdev] Need Some Help!

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Wed Nov 19 17:51:01 PST 2003

I have a "first version" of Stacker up and running. Structurally its a
lot like llvm-as. When I run it, I get:

Leaked objects found: after running pass 'Function Pass Manager'
  LLVM Value subclasses leaked:

Note that the supposed list of "LLVM Value subclasses leaked" is empty.
Its followed up by a SIGSEGV at AsmWriter.cpp:754 presumably because I
have a BasicBlock object not assigned to a Function.

Is the message above attempting to tell me this?

What I can't figure out is where the message comes from and why.

Reid.