[LLVMdev] LLVM as a library

Rahul Joshi rujoshi at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 29 18:43:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use LLVM as a library with some other code base. My problem is with the directory structure of 'include'. My original code base has include/Support and include/boost directories. So I cannot just replicate the entire llvm/include directory structure under the original 'include' directory. If I create a sym link llvm in the include/ directory, then various #include's in the LLVM headers fail.

Has anyone tried to use LLVM this way? It seems it would be easier to use LLVM as a library if there was a *single* directory that I could sym-link in my original include tree.

Thanks,
Rahul