[LLVMdev] GCC3.5 tree-ssa

yue qiangyue at ict.ac.cn
Tue Dec 23 19:48:00 PST 2003

why doesn't llvm transfer bytecode to  RTL form?
I mean the cross-platform compile in GCC.

Could LLVM do that?

maybe tree-ssa also create the representation with a testual format if
needed.
is it very difficalt?
I want to know.

BWT:
if we port pthread library to llvm, what do we consider at first?

yueqiang