[LLVMdev] how to solve this conflict

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Dec 19 02:08:02 PST 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, yue wrote:

> hi,
>
> when i build hello.cpp, it show following conflict:
> [yue at RH9 Shootout-C++]$ llvmg++ hello.cpp -o hello
> WARNING: Type conflict between types named 'struct._Unwind_Exception'.
>      Src='{ ulong, void (uint, \4 *) *, uint, uint }'.
>     Dest='{ ulong, void (ubyte, \4 *) *, uint, uint }'
> gccld: error linking in 'gcc_s': Function 'long (long)':"__negdi2" -
> Function is already defined!

Did you upgrade your C++ front-end to the 1.1 version?  The 1.0 version
has many problems.  If so, please give more information, such as where you
got the C++ front-end (precompiled, source), what version it is, what
version of the LLVM tools you are using, etc.  I am not seeing this error
with the 1.1 front-end running CVS tools on X86-linux.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/