[LLVMdev] changes since release 1.0

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sat Dec 6 13:24:01 PST 2003

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, [koi8-r] "Valery A.Khamenya[koi8-r] "  wrote:
>   there is a lot of changes/bugfixes as it was reported by Chris.
>   Would it be possible to put new tarballs for last stable release?

Yup, we are putting together the 1.1 release, and hope to have it out
sometime this week.  There have been a lot of bugfixes and new features,
so we are eager to get a new version out.  :)

A current list of changes in the 1.1 release is here, though it will be
reorganized to be more useful before the release:

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/ReleaseNotes.html#whatsnew

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/