[LLVMdev] problem with LLVM

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Sep 16 18:24:00 PDT 2002

> When I run the llvm using the inline option. I always got the
> following error message. So I cannot even use inline option.

This will be fixed [pushed to your CVS tree] soon, I just found out about
it.  In the meantime you can apply this patch to your local tree to fix
the problem:
http://mail.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20020916/000269.html

> suna14|~/MP1|[37]% opt -inline < scalarize.llvm.bc > /dev/null
> ../../../include/Support/ilist:104: failed assertion
> `Traits::getNext(NodePtr) != 0 && "Dereferencing end()!"'
> Abort
>
> I didn't use my own pass. Please let me know if you also have
> this problem? or it's something wrong with my code?

It's not your fault, it's my bug (as part of the 'autoinsert' changes).
Sorry about that!

-Chris

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/