[LLVMdev] MP1: Constructor for AllocaInst

Karthik Pattabiraman pattabir at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 15 19:39:01 PDT 2002

I remember reading in a previous thread by Chris that all instructions
will have the "instruction to insert before" as an argument to their
constructors. In the code I have, this hasn't been done for the
AllocaInst. I did a recent "cvsupdate", but the code still hadn't
changed. Has this code already been updated ? If not, I request that it
be updated as soon as possible, as it simplifies our implementation of
MP1 (we need to insert the alloca's at the beginning of the function).

Thanks,

- Karthik Pattabiraman