[LLVMdev] help interpreting DSGraph->dump

Vikram Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 31 08:49:01 PST 2002

dot is already available on the CSIL machines at:
	/usr/dcs/projects/cs426/Software/bin/dot

Note that you can generate the local, bottom-up or top-down DS graphs
for each function by using one of these command:

	analyze -datastructure file.bc
	analyze -budatastructure file.bc
	analyze -tddatastructure file.bc

That produces *.dot files for each function.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve