[LLVMdev] running out of space in /usr/dcs/projects

Brian Ensink ensink at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 30 22:19:01 PST 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 09:21:48PM -0600, Juan Nicolas Ruiz wrote:

> % df -k /usr/dcs/projects
> Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
> csil-server1:/usr/dcs/csil-projects
>                      17332442 16991416  167702   100%  /usr/dcs/projects

Is each project group working off the same tree rather than having one tree for
each member? You could actually use RCS to lock out your groupies while editing
code. Of course permissions would have to be adjusted so you can share a tree
among all group members. The paranoid could use access control lists. I'm not
actually in the class so YMMV.

--
Brian Ensink                            www.uiuc.edu/~ensink
Graduate Student, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign