[LLVMdev] Compile error in include/Support/GraphWriter.h

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 28 07:01:01 PST 2002

I'll jump in just to repeat to all listeners what I suggested to Casey:
please send patches to Nick Hildenbrandt (hldnbrnd at uiuc.edu) and not to
llvmdev.  I think Casey's right that individual patches are easier to
deal with, but Nick can apply patches and use his discretion about
notifying everyone if a fix seems worth broadcasting.

Of course, patches are very welcome.  Casey's fixes have been invaluable
with the Linux port so, for the record, thanks!

--Vikram