[LLVMdev] Fake Exit node

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sat Nov 30 14:25:01 PST 2002

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, David Crowe wrote:

> How do I get this pass to work within my own ModulePass?
> I get this error:

This is probably because you are trying to "require" a FunctionPass from a
ModulePass, which is not currently implemented.  Unfortunately there is no
good way to work around this, and it probably won't be fixed before the
end of the semester.  Because of this, I think it's reasonable to point
out in your documentation that you require the pass to be run before your
pass, and in your code, add an assertion that fires if there is more than
one exit node.

Sorry about this.  :(

-Chris

--