[LLVMdev] olden bmks

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sun Dec 8 15:12:01 PST 2002

> For each bmk, the undefined symbols are coming from args.c as far as I can
> tell.  Do I need to link in args.c's bc file for each of them or am I
> doing something terribly wrong?

These benchmarks were compile a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
In this galaxy, uninitialized globals (int X;) were handled differently,
so how these old bytecode files aren't useful anymore.

If you recompile the bytecode files now, (go into each directory and type
'make final' they should be ok.  Perhaps someone can do this and post the
results for everyone to use...

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/