[PATCH] D19984: [LV] Preserve order of dependences in interleaved accesses analysis
Matthew Simpson via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 15 10:48:23 PDT 2016
mssimpso updated this revision to Diff 60862.
mssimpso marked 6 inline comments as done.
mssimpso added a comment.
Addressed Adam's comments.
- Renamed canReorderMemAccesses and updated comments
- Swapped A and B in canReorderMemAccesses to be consistent with the reset of the analysis (i.e., B precedes A). We can swap the entire analysis in a follow-on.
- Updated iterators to be more descriptive (i.e., AI and BI).
- Commented about the bottom-up ordering.
- Added test cases for the two WAW examples mentioned in my last update.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 26638 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits