[PATCH] D16844: [asan] Improved support for swapcontext()
Paweł Dziepak via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 3 00:55:59 PST 2016
pdziepak created this revision.
pdziepak added a reviewer: kcc.
pdziepak added a subscriber: llvm-commits.
These changess improve ASan support for swapcontext() and friends mainly
focusing on eliminating false positives caused by throwing and catching
exceptions when on a custom user stack.
This is achieved by:
1. Making swapcontext() and getcontext() fill ucontext_t::uc_stack with proper
2. Adding ability to AsanThread to change current stack (in an async-safe way).
Some of the things that are still not fully supported:
- swapcontext() and fake stacks
- changing context from signal handlers
- changing context using longjmp()
- final context change via ucontext_t::uc_link
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 10113 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits