[PATCH] Refactor code for adding runtime checks in vectorizer.
mzolotukhin at apple.com
Wed May 27 18:16:24 PDT 2015
I split the patch to 4 parts, which hopefully would be easier to understand.
0001 - This is the main patch. Here we do most of the code restructuring (but I tried to keep other changes out of it).
0002 - Move some variable initializations closer to their (single) use. It saves some scrolling when reading the code.
0003 - Use IRBuilder for creating branches. Adjust the test case in which we started to fold a constant ‘icmp’.
0004 - Rename BypassBlock to VectorPreHeader. That’s the change you asked to commit, but it can’t be applied before 0001 patch.
- F535343: 0002-Move-around-some-initializations.patch <http://reviews.llvm.org/F535343>
- F535346: msg-31955-824.txt <http://reviews.llvm.org/F535346>
- F535344: 0001-Vectorizer-Refactor-code-for-runtime-checks-generation.patch <http://reviews.llvm.org/F535344>
- F535347: 0004-Rename-BypassBlock-to-VectorPreHeader.patch <http://reviews.llvm.org/F535347>
- F535345: 0003-Use-IRBuilder.patch <http://reviews.llvm.org/F535345>
More information about the llvm-commits