[PATCH] Implementation of PLT: handling of IFUNC calls (gnu_indirect_function).
leny.kholodov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:59:59 PDT 2015
- unused methods ARMLinkingContext::isDynamicRelocation and ARMLinkingContext::isRelativeReloc have been removed;
- imlementations of relocations R_ARM_ALU_PC_G0_NC & R_ARM_ALU_PC_G1_NC have been generalized (see relocR_ARM_ALU_PC_GN_NC function);
- initial addends have been ignored because they are read during the relocation applying, for group relocation reference.addend() have been used;
- for negative offsets in group relocations llvm_unreachable has been inserted (full implementation will be done in further patch);
- additional relocs have been processed with ifunc;
- global vars scope was changed to static;
- separate tests for relocations were removed (because of useless);
- test for ifunc has been changed according to the Denis's comment;
- comments were fixed.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 18976 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits