[PATCH] Modularizing LICM
ashutosh.nema at amd.com
Mon Feb 16 03:31:56 PST 2015
Thanks Hal, Philip & Bruno for review.
Incorporated review comments.
Changes in this patch:
1. Introduced 'LICMSafetyInfo', earlier 'MayThrow' & 'HeaderMayThrow' was exposed outside. But now 'SinkRegion', 'HoistRegion' and 'PromoteAliasSet' will compute safety information.
2. Removed newly included headers in 'LoopUtils.h' Instead used forward declaration.
3. Corrected indentation issues.
4. Corrected comments to function by removing function names.
5. Earlier return status of 'PromoteAliasSet' was not getting used, corrected to set 'Changed'.
Please check updated changes, your suggestions and comments are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 32988 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits