[PATCH] [lld] [mach-o] Support -l and -syslibroot options
t.p.northover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 05:12:44 PDT 2014
I think this new version emulates the ld64 behaviour, certainly with much greater fidelity than before:
- multiple -syslibroot options are accepted.
- They apply to absolute paths (not visible yet because no -L).
- Various quirks around single or special -syslibroot args.
I've also added a variant of the testing mode Nick suggested (in addition to the actual linking test), with a couple of modifications.
- I decided that printing each queried path as it happened was too algorithm-dependent, when what we're really interested in is the outcome, so the actual behaviour is closer to ld64's "-v" option and prints out the final search paths.
- I also decided that all pathExists calls failing was too inflexible and wouldn't allow us to actually test the algorithm's behaviour in most cases, so I also added a -path_exists override.
There's still no -L support, that'll be coming later (though it should be fairly simple). I think I've addressed the other comments though.
So how does this version look?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 16692 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the llvm-commits