[llvm-branch-commits] [llvm-branch] r260702 - ARM: Mention r251322 in release notes.
Peter Collingbourne via llvm-branch-commits
llvm-branch-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 12 10:46:48 PST 2016
Date: Fri Feb 12 12:46:48 2016
New Revision: 260702
ARM: Mention r251322 in release notes.
--- llvm/branches/release_38/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst (original)
+++ llvm/branches/release_38/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst Fri Feb 12 12:46:48 2016
@@ -131,8 +131,10 @@ During this release the ARM target has:
* Expanded LLDB support, including watchpoints, unwind tables
* Extended the Load/Store optimiser and cleaned up some of the bad decisions
-* Gained some code size improvements, though there's still a long road ahead,
- especially for older cores.
+* Simplified code generation for global variable addresses in ELF, resulting in
+ a significant (4% in Chromium) reduction in code size.
+* Gained some additional code size improvements, though there's still a long road
+ ahead, especially for older cores.
* Added some EABI floating point comparison functions to Compiler-RT
* Added support for Windows+GNU triple, +features in -mcpu/-march options.
More information about the llvm-branch-commits