[llvm-announce] Have you guys met an issue about "typeinfo & vtable"?

yangzhi0104 at sohu.com yangzhi0104 at sohu.com
Mon Jun 4 04:00:33 PDT 2012

Hello Guys,From this morning, I have been always trying PrintFunctionNames - an example of clang, but during compiling I was always meeting "__ZTIN5clang15PluginASTActionE", referenced from: __ZTI24PrintFunctionNamesAction in PrintFunctionNames.cpp.o.In fact, I didn't have "__ZTIN5clang15PluginASTActionE" in the symbol table, only I have was "__ZTVN5clang15PluginASTActionE".So, could you tell me what's going on and how to fix it?Thanks,Jeffrey.