[llvm-announce] May 25, 2007 Developer Meeting

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Apr 5 22:35:15 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

The LLVM community is growing in exciting ways, and we decided it would be
great to get together and meet each other.  As such, we're organizing an
LLVM developer meeting in Cupertino, CA.  If you are interested in LLVM,
would like to learn more, or would like to talk with some of the
developers, please consider coming.

More detail (including an early itinerary) can be found on the web page:
http://llvm.org/DevMtgMay2007.html

If you have any questions, please email the llvmdev mailing list!

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/