[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Optimised-code debugging experience Round Table

Eric Christopher via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 11:41:31 PDT 2020

+LLDB Dev <lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org>

I'll sign up. :)

My particular interests are:

- Og (and O1 as Og)
- Correctness testing tools

Past that the rest of your list seems quite specific, but the overall "line
tables" and "variable locations" are important.

Relatedly we have a number of DWARF committee members in llvm and another
possible discussion area could be: "what extensions do debug info consumers
think should happen to make dwarf a better input into debugging".

Thanks.

-eric