[lldb-dev] LLDB got SIGCHLD on hitting the breakpoint

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 13:40:59 PDT 2020

LLDB 5 is really old and shouldn't be used for linux debugging as linux support had many issues back then. I would suggest downloading and building the latest and greatest LLDB from llvm.org <http://llvm.org/> or using the clang 10 release version of LLDB, or the new clang 11 release version that is about to be released.

Greg