[lldb-dev] Pre-merge lldb testing

Eric Christopher via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 15 19:04:37 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We've been testing[1] a number of patches upstream by default via some
pre-merge checks in phabricator. I was thinking of turning them on for lldb
as well. Mostly it well just help people know whether or not they've broken
lldb before they commit something, but won't stop committing or do anything
else that direction.

Let me know what you think and otherwise I'd like to turn it on in a week
or so. This will also help keep the test suite a little cleaner on linux
FWIW.

There are a few additional links down below and if you have any questions
send them my way.

Thanks!

-eric

[1]